Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 3:06:04 AM EDT
Firstly, I have no affiliation with SWFA whatsoever.

I just completed purchasing a Bushnell 4200 Elite scope plus Leupold mounts and rings for my new deer rifle and what an incredible experience. They price matched (plus 110%) a lower price from a different vendor and shipped same day. I just received it last night and everything was as expected.

Grant at G&R Tactical is still my favorite, but just thought you guys should be aware of another great vendor experience.

-HEDHNTR

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#1]
They're good people, no doubt.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I gave a friend his first AR yesterday.  It  needed a flip up rear sight.  I looked up SWFA's phone # and the part # for an ARMS 40A and suggested he call and order it.  Even told him that these guys were good and would take care of him.

The guy that answered the phone said they were real busy and suggested he leave a message on their answering machine.  This was at 8:00 AM.  My buddy did as requested and asked for someone to call him back so he could order the sight.

6:00 PM - no return call from SWFA.  When he told me about it I was amazed.  I know they are usually better than that.

Oh well, big world out there.  Sight is on the way for a few bucks less from elsewhere.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top