Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/15/2010 11:16:56 AM EST
I need help. I have the wrench, but it seems like I need something to hold the upper to change bbls. Any help from the BLACK RIFLE club?

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:18:48 AM EST
It's called a vice block or action block.

There are many different types & styles of them, but I can't recommend the DPMS panther claw enough. It's just works with every upper & handguard out there.
Top Top