Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 5:37:58 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to buy sp1 complete kits or A1 clones. I think I found ,what I'm looking for at SARCOINC.COM    I have 'nt bought anything from there . Anyone got any info?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Might want to check E bay since there was a run on old M16 pull down kits a while back.

For the most part, the current new A-1 uppers that you will find are C-6 uppers (read A-1 sights, but still have the protuding A-2 defector, and FA).
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a good start...www.cdnninvestments.com/arsp1upnewco.html

For more info, do a search here for "CDNN".

Shal1
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Here's a good start...www.cdnninvestments.com/arsp1upnewco.html

For more info, do a search here for "CDNN".

Shal1

the one I bought from them was a complete upper assy, with M16 bolt group and charging handle.......it was brand spakin' new, still in the sealed wrapper. although it says SP1 on their ad, these are in fact COLT M16A1 uppers, with the standard front pin hole, so it can be matted to any standard lower without the need to some hokey offset adapter or screw
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top