Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/20/2004 10:29:35 AM EDT
Anyone else have problems with Tina telling you one thing and your order is not going as she states?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#1]
My orders with SAW have always been perfect. What happened with your order?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#2]
email sent
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had problems not getting everything I ordered recently and they have been harder to get get in contact with recently.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have had problems not getting everything I ordered recently and they have been harder to get get in contact with recently.

Same here, but all and all, they are good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I had no problem with SAW. Tina was helpful and my emails were answered within a couple days. My only very minor complaint was that in their attempt to keep my rifle safe during shipment, they used LOTS of tape on the box and there was no way to remove it from the end without ripping apart the factory label. Rifle did survive the UPS journey so all is good.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#6]
No problems.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I had no problem with SAW. Tina was helpful and my emails were answered within a couple days. My only very minor complaint was that in their attempt to keep my rifle safe during shipment, they used LOTS of tape on the box and there was no way to remove it from the end without ripping apart the factory label. Rifle did survive the UPS journey so all is good.

Gotta agree with the factory label and the tape
I got a 6920HB and really wanted the label to survive but it only half did
Good to do buisness with all in all, I've had several orders and have been very satisfied
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I have had two orders in the last month and both have gone 100%!

Tina and Ken have always been more than helpful to me and my friends, and we’re not big spenders or LEO/GOV, just avid shooters.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah my box was taped as well.  I was able to pull it off without too much damage to the label.  

SAW has excellent service in my experience
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:57:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Problem resolved!My experience may have been an isolated incident,since I have had good communications before this order.Thanks to all and thanks Tina!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:19:26 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm glad you got everything resolved Nightstalker.  My dealings with SAW have been excellent in every way.  Ken and Tina are good people.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:50:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Tina and Ken are good people. I have had many great experiences with them. Keep in mind, they are extremely busy and I know how that is. It's hard to please EVERYBODY. Be patient and things will work out.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:36:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I've never had a single problem ordering from SAW.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:41:51 AM EDT
[#14]
I have had a problem with them the last month. Tina emailed me yesterday and assured me I will get my stuff. Im really happy with the 6920 I ordered from them. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top