Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 5:25:20 PM EDT
I have a RRA National Match upper .750 and I want to get rid of the traditional sight and go with a Low Profile. I  already of a YHM rifle length Free float and need to know if there is anything special other than finding one that covers both taper pin holes?    INPUT is appreciated.

Thanks in advance..
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#1]
You've got it down. You simply need to find one that you like the looks of and that is of standard height. Young's makes a flip up that will cover virtually any original sight or gas block. A great thing when dealing with a barrel that is not anodized under the base. Most of the top brands that use a continuous bottom on the block or sight will accomplish this. I've seen the ones that have two rings (duplicating the original) that won't cover the bare area.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top