Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 4:25:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/3/2009 5:01:11 PM EST by themcfarland]
I have a RRA National Match upper .750 and I want to get rid of the traditional sight and go with a Low Profile. I already of a YHM rifle length Free float and need to know if there is anything special other than finding one that covers both taper pin holes? INPUT is appreciated.

Thanks in advance..
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 7:09:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/3/2009 7:11:05 PM EST by GearHead_1]
You've got it down. You simply need to find one that you like the looks of and that is of standard height. Young's makes a flip up that will cover virtually any original sight or gas block. A great thing when dealing with a barrel that is not anodized under the base. Most of the top brands that use a continuous bottom on the block or sight will accomplish this. I've seen the ones that have two rings (duplicating the original) that won't cover the bare area.
Top Top