Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 4:04:33 PM EDT
anyone know about these or thinking about getting one when they are available?  I am so try to talk me out of it
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's a picture for those who don't know.  It's basically the FN P90 upper on an AR lower.

The 50 round magazine sits on top of the forend and the empty shells drop out of the mag well (I wonder if a gutted mag will make a handy brass catcher).

This is a picture of a P90 (not mine) next to my AR;

the upper is definitely different and I would consider getting one if not for the fact that the ammo is expensive and hard to come by.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I plan on buying one when they get the fullauto short barrel version ready. The ammo seems to be coming down slowly in price but it's still hard to find in stock. I hope to see more ammo manufacters come on line as demand goes up even more with the PS90 hitting the maket and the Rhineland uppers almost ready. Unitil then I will reload my plinking ammo.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the design of the rhineland arms conv kit, cant wait til the ammo goes down though
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#4]
cool
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top