Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/13/2006 3:43:51 AM EST
I have a upper with a FSB that is pinned on. I would like to remove it and replace it with a Badger Ordnance, PRI, LaRue type low pro. gas block. Is this as simple as just removing the FSB and replacing? Will the cuts in the barrel affect the low pro set screws?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:49:49 AM EST
Bang out the old pins and put the new onw on .... as far as the pin holes you will need to see how they fit IE: clamp on or set screw, if it is a clamp on type you should not have any problems. if it has a set screw and the screw is at the spot where the pins ere you may have problems with the screw digging in.

Top Top