Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/20/2006 11:33:59 AM EDT
I have a upper with the round floating hand guards and I would like to remove them. What is the proper way to remove. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:40:50 PM EDT
Drive out the gas tube roll pin in the front sight base/gas block with a 1/16" punch and remove the gas tube. You'll have to remove the front sight base/gas block as well in order for the barrel nut to slide off. Use a strap wrench to loosen the free-float tube.
Top Top