Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 1:02:37 PM EDT
Heard a rumor that RRA will soon be increasing prices. Any truth to it guys? How much are they raising the prices? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the RRA industry forum on this site. There's a detailed explanation there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe it's supposed to happen February 9th. Don't expect huge price hikes, just a few bucks here and there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#3]
You have to watch out for the dealers "price increases" more than the Factory.

I wanted a RRA varminter about a year ago....the prices went from 900ish to 1050 to 1100ish and now back at 900.....I don't think it was RRA that changed their price that many times in the course of a year.  More like supply and demand....

Good thing now is: demand is low and supplies are up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]
why is demand low? Seems to me that RRA has been developing quite a following. Huh.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know why.  I am judging the market demand by the number of RRA I have seen lately.  Maybe productions are up.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top