Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2012 8:11:40 PM EDT
So, I have a Bushmaster Varminter.  I have always liked the trigger on this and wondered why you never hear about them.  All I hear about is RRA NM this and RRA NM that.  Anyway, tonight I assembled a lower for my buddy (Spike's Lower, Palmetto LPK, PRS, RRA NM trigger) and slapped a RRA Predator Pursuit 20" on top.  I love the way it handles and feels, so much so that I think I wouldn't mind building my own 20" 5.56.  

I brought along my Bushy for comparison.  Maybe others may feel differently, but my buddy and I both thought the Bushy was far superior.  The stages were nice and crisp with a clean break at the end compared to the RRA.  I don't think I will be dropping any of my hard earned dollars on a RRA NM.

Does anybody else feel the same?
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 11:58:58 PM EDT
I just picked up my first RRA lower this week. I have yet to out and fire it, but I am comparing it to the DPMS Panther that I had. To me there is no comparison. The RRA's fit and finish, quality, and feel are far superior. My buddy has a Bushy that I cannot stand, so for me its the RRA thus far.
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 5:33:04 AM EDT
Kinda different, I own both and prefer the RRA over the Bushy.  Better overall quality and feel.
Top Top