Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/3/2004 9:14:35 AM EST
Anyone using this upper with the tactical carry handle? how to you like it? I plan on using the iron sights until i can afford an EOTech. Anyone mount and optic on the carry handle? how is the height?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:44:07 PM EST
I have just purchased the Entry Tatical model (no ban). I did some research and found out you are limited with what you can mount on the tatical carry handle. An Eotech will not co-witness due to low postion of the iron sight. Now the Aimpoint M2 with a wide and low mount will co-witness. I was torn between choosing the aimpoint and eotech, but now I decided to wait. I found another rifle thats been calling my name. So I'm gathering funds for the SEAK II.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:57:51 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:11:32 PM EST
Rear entry Tactical upper? Whats that? Hope I don't have one. Oh, RRA tac. entry, found my glasses, sorry.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:28:06 PM EST
"STAY FAR AWAY from the RRA TCH! It is heavy, expensize and will ONLY co-witness with an Aimpoint and their lightweight 30MM scope ring (which is a POS)."

Whose ring, Aimpoint or RRA? If it is a piece of crap, I demand a good one that will work with my RRA Entry Tatical. Anyway I think I know where I might buy my Aimpoint from when I'm ready(funds). Does the M2 you offer come with the flip up caps, C4iGrant?????? I have seen the website and noticed it came with the killflash.How
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:44:14 PM EST
Top Top