Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 10:14:35 AM EDT
Anyone using this upper with the tactical carry handle? how to you like it? I plan on using the iron sights until i can afford an EOTech. Anyone mount and optic on the carry handle? how is the height?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I have just purchased the Entry Tatical model (no ban). I did some research and found out you are limited with what you can mount on the tatical carry handle. An Eotech will not co-witness due to low postion of the iron sight. Now the Aimpoint M2 with a wide and low mount will co-witness. I was torn between choosing the aimpoint and eotech, but now I decided to wait. I found another rifle thats been calling my name. So I'm gathering funds for the SEAK II.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Rear entry Tactical upper? Whats that? Hope I don't have one. Oh, RRA tac. entry, found my glasses, sorry.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#4]
"STAY FAR AWAY from the RRA TCH! It is heavy, expensize and will ONLY co-witness with an Aimpoint and their lightweight 30MM scope ring (which is a POS)."

Whose ring, Aimpoint or RRA? If it is a piece of crap, I demand a good one that will work with my RRA Entry Tatical. Anyway I think I know where I might buy my Aimpoint from when I'm ready(funds). Does the M2 you offer come with the flip up caps, C4iGrant?????? I have seen the website and noticed it came with the killflash.How
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top