Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:52:48 PM EDT
AR0120X Lower Receiver Parts Kit / Standard Trigger

$70.00   this is from rock river arms. What do they include in this package as far as parts and what else would i need to complete a rifle. is this a good deal?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

$70.00   this is from rock river arms. What do they include in this package as far as parts and what else would i need to complete a rifle. is this a good deal?

Included is all of the parts required for the lower receiver (pins, detents, springs, trigger, hammer etc).  

To complete the rifle you will need a lower receiver, buffer tube/stock assembly, upper receiver, barrel assembly, handguards/free float tube, bolt carrier group with charging handle and gas tube.  

That is a pretty good deal for that kit.

Brian  

ETA:  Check Rainer Arms out.  He has complete uppers and lowers for sale.  All you have to do is pin them together, if you want to go that route.

Other good place to look are CMMG, Adco  and Bravo Company
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#2]
THANKS BUD
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#3]
so all i would need after this is an upper and stock?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

No, you'll still need a lower reciever to put the lower parts kit into.

The lower parts kit is just all the little parts like the trigger that go in the reciever. Some come with a grip also.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The lower parts kit is just all the little parts like the trigger that go in the reciever. Some come with a grip also.

yep
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#6]
oh ok
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#7]
i dont know how to build these so i may just buy assembled
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i dont know how to build these so i may just buy assembled

I built my first one, it wasn't hard at all.  There is a great guide in the "Build it Yourself" section that walks you through it step by step.  But there is nothing wrong with buying complete, either.

Brian
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:33:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You can get the RRA LPK cheaper on the EE than from RRA. THink the kits Ive seen on the EE are around $60 shipped.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:35:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget the bolt carrier group. Those are not always included with a complete upper.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Ditto EE, go w/ Pete at Legal Transfers or get ripped off, your choice...

Mike
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top