Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 6:46:36 AM EDT
I'm getting some railed handguards for my carbines & wanted feedback from those who own them. I've looked at the treads but still am a little confused on the weight issue. I've got a RAS II coming for my BM 16" M4. I'm getting a DD 9.0 for my midlength because they make the lightest FF tube & ADCO's doing the upper. The issue is between Troy & Larue. What would the difference in weight be for my LMT/Colt 14.5" M4? Does the Troy MRF-C feel like the RASII weight wise? The Phantom is not permanently affixed yet, so the FSB is still removable. All feed back is GREATLY appreciated!!

Robert
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:06:06 AM EDT
[#1]
You're asking for the differnce in weight?

You did check the big Railed Foreend thread in the Uppers/Lowers/Rifles forum right?  The one that lists all the weights?  (BTW not all are on the chart - some of them are buried in the posts - particularly near the last few pages).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top