Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 5:39:57 AM EDT
Hello all,
          Has anyone ever done business with a company called Sierra Supply? They are currently selling new in the wrap 30rd  GI m-16 mags for $12.00,   used , in mint condition 90% plus original finish for $10.00 , used excellent condition 50% plus original finish, with no dents for $8.00. They are also offering GI 20rd Vietnam era, 50% plus original finish mags for $12.00. What do you think? Should I stock up on these prices?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#1]
do you have a link?

i dont think i have heard of this place

if you really want good deals, by great folks check the EE

but sierra supply's prices seem to be fair, i just hope thier CS, products are too......
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hello all,
          Has anyone ever done business with a company called Sierra Supply? They are currently selling new in the wrap 30rd  GI m-16 mags for $12.00,   used , in mint condition 90% plus original finish for $10.00 , used excellent condition 50% plus original finish, with no dents for $8.00. They are also offering GI 20rd Vietnam era, 50% plus original finish mags for $12.00. What do you think? Should I stock up on these prices?

I have ordered from them in the past w/o any problems.  All items were as described.  The price on the 30's seems like a fair deal.  IIRC, their shipping cost was a little high.  

Unless you really want the old 20's, go to www.eaglefirearms.net/ar15_magazines.htm and get 10 new mags for $135 + shipping ($9 to ME).  

FB

ETA:  AlphaGhost, they did have a web page, but it no longer works. http://www.sierra-supply.com

During the "ban years" they had fair prices on USGI M9 mags. $90/3 New "PB" marked NOT checkmate mags.  I made a few orders .
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I've done business by mail and in person(gunshows) with Bill Henry for 25 years. He markets good product at good prices and does not misrepresent anything. Years ago had a SMALL issue and he more than made it right.
ER
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top