Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/20/2008 6:22:23 PM EST
Sorry if this is a covered question...

I was wondering if anyone makes lowers that are unmarked by the magwell/fire selector, so i could have them custom engraved? Or if not, which quality lowers would have the least markings so as to be custom engraved? Thanks in advance guys!!!

-Danny
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:14:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By sickbox18:

I was wondering if anyone makes lowers that are unmarked by the magwell/fire selector, so i could have them custom engraved? Or if not, which quality lowers would have the least markings so as to be custom engraved? Thanks in advance guys!!!

-Danny

Very clean lower with no logos.

www.gallatinarms.com/LOWER_RECEIVERS-Tactical_Innovations_T15_Stripped_Lower_Receiver.html

Manufacture link:
www.tacticalinc.com/ar15-receivers-c-359.html
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:33:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By sickbox18:

-Danny

I can't find a pic that's readily available to post but if you search the pic threads you will find a few Mega & JC Weaponry lowers with no logo roll marks. They still retain the Fire/Safe, manufacturer, caliber & model name engravings but they are insignificant to the larger logos that you are trying to avoid IMO.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:02:37 AM EST
I believe Anvil Arms will make a customized lower for you. Plus, they're a site sponsor.
Top Top