Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 5:50:53 AM EDT
A local dealer has some Superior Arms lowers at a good price and I'm going to build a "truck gun" from a pile of spares I have laying around.
 I've never heard of them, does anyone here have any experience with them?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:35:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Hello, anyone?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:16:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one of there guns.  They are very high quality and I haven't had any problems with it thus far.  I would definately recommend them to someone.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:06:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:24:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I have had a few chances to handle their guns at te last Iowa shoot, and at the RB preciosn booth at the local gunshows.

They are very high quailty, IMHO, and will be part of the next AR I get.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
GO SUPERIOR!!!Very nice weapon and very good quality.  If you can go with their free float uppers.  I'm going to get one this weekend at the gunshow from them.  Can't go wrong with them!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I've built on FIVE Superior Arms lowers.  All rock out.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:04:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have one of there guns.  They are very high quality and I haven't had any problems with it thus far.  I would definately recommend them to someone.  

+1
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:50:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I've got a pair of their lowers I used for my kids guns. They are excellent.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Built the rifle I used for a TacCarbine class last weekend on a Superior.  Very nice.  Mine had the two holes drilled by where you install the grip--one for the grip and one for a set screw for the trigger.  Neat idea!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#10]
i will just echo everybody else......they work and they work well.  mine was my first build.......i will use them for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th........i thinkyou get the picture

Brett
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top