Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2016 11:23:46 AM EDT
Okay,

I have a fixed stock M16A4 (Clone) with a KAC R5 hand rail on it.  I would like to utilize my Magpul MS4 QD sling with it.  I know there are options for rail mounted QD points for the rail.  But what about the wrist area and rear of an A2 fixed stock?

Anyone have any advice/suggestions on the best ways to attach QD points to the wrist and rear?..... So I can use my MS4 as a single point and two point sling?

Thanks for any advice.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's one that will fit at the wrist of the stock but it's going to add some length to it.

A1-A2 Burnsed Loop
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

This is what I used on my Cav Arms A1 style stock. No issues installing it but its towards the rear of the stock.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I have these on my A1 stock.  Just drill, place a little epoxy to threads, then I place more epoxy to the back of flush cup.  grovtec us
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

This.  I wish I knew about them when I did the same as the post below.  

Quoted:
I have these on my A1 stock.  Just drill, place a little epoxy to threads, then I place more epoxy to the back of flush cup.  grovtec us

But this was pretty damn easy.  I just used loctite 2 part epoxy on the threads, let it set, then added a bit extra against the cup inside the stock.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:59:06 PM EDT
[#9]

I have used these before and they are great.  The rear section is flared and the screws tighten up the mount nicely.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#10]
ive got this somewhere if I can find it - you can have it
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for all the responses............certainly there are some choices.
I do appreciate you all taking the time to share these ideas with me.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
ive got this somewhere if I can find it - you can have it
View Quote

Thanks, that looks like an interesting option.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top