Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 5:48:54 PM EDT
I am looking for educated opinions or actual experience on who would be best to re-profile a Barrel.
I have a heavy Barrel that I want to get turned down to a medium profile. Price and quality are important TIA
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#1]
What diameter do you have and what do you want? Where are you in AZ? Charles the Gunsmith.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in Tucson , I have a 20" Delton Barrel it is .750 at the FSB and .890 from the FSB towards the chamber I was looking to get the barrel turned so that from the aft end FSB would be .760 aft to the chamber. or at least a medium profile.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
IM coming your way. Charles.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:07:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have had 5 barrels done by Steve at www.adcofirearms.com   I've been extreemly pleased with the work he has performed.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#5]
My thanks to charles and jeff . I am going to go local as an AR15.com member does this work local.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top