Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2016 11:23:14 AM EDT
At this point in my life, I have more money than time. I am looking to buy a complete 9mm AR carbine and would like to ask the tribe their thoughts on which manufacture has the best thought out product.

My wish is for something that looks like the Stag 9T with no sight tower and a float handrail. I will be adding BCM furniture. Do I stick with the big production companies (Colt, Stag, RRA, CMMG, etc.) or are there some "up and comers" I should look at? Also, is there a consensuses on the  magazine type?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
My similar search lead me to the CMMG MK9. Seems like their guns just plain work, mine included. Takes Colt mags, and the inexpensive ASC mags work great in it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a CMMG MK9 a few weeks ago. Have put approximately 200 rounds through it and no problems whatsoever. 60 or so of those rounds were with a new POF trigger I just installed. ASC 32 rd mags also.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the Stag 9L because it is the only left hand available.  Although it worked very well and the handguard had a comfortable feel, the configuration has changed to a 5.5" SBR.  The CMMG and Colt 9mm Rifles I have looked at were the most impressive of the bunch. I like the Colt mag system.  Macon Armory (Rudy the Mad Machinist) and Black Creek Precision are also highly regarded.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out the new Wilson Combat. They look amazing and they're an extremely reputable company
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top