Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/3/2008 9:34:04 AM EDT
who's got the cheapest out there...I see midway has it for 20.49 for 20 box, but they are out of stock...anyone know who has the best deal for it, and is in stock?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you used this ammo before?  It is horrible ammo IMO.  The worst ammo Hornady makes.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:24:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Works pretty well for me, It shoots well for me out to 585yrds, but im shooting bowling pins and fire extingshers, and D targets...at 100 yrds group are good3/4-1inch(note:I dont have a chrome lined barell and its has been cryo'd, also I bought a bulk lot of it, so its all been the same lot) but I really dont spend all my time trying for tight groups.  I have a 0-1k yrd range so I do a lot of shooting between 200 yrds and 600yrds ....what kind of problems did you have with this ammo ? just curious.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:28:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Have you used this ammo before?  It is horrible ammo IMO.  The worst ammo Hornady makes.

+1 - only round that shot worse groups outta my CMMG 6.8mm carbine is the 115grn FMJ Remington crap.....

mike
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:04:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Guess I'll order some SSA then.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:34:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Guess I'll order some SSA then.

Excellent choice - the 115grn SMKs are the most accurate factory produced 6.8mm ammo outta my rifle.....

mike

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top