Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 12:34:55 PM EDT
Bushmaster preban lower (verified by Bushmaster as sold on 2-5-94 as a complete rifle, hence undeniably a preban lower) in like new condition.

How much is the fair market price for this lower now?

Thanks
OZ
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Very hard to say. The Bushmaster name fetches one of the highest values for preban sales, but the market is very unstable IMO. Off the cuff, I see little problem with 1200, maybe more.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Sell quick. The ban goes away in 462 days.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll Buy It? What Ya Need ? [bounce]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
^^ Wooo hooo.

I live in NY. boo hoo. [:(] But that dont mean Im not gonna try to make it go away and stay away.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info.

I have one PWA preban lower in EE now.  Turns out that the family needs more $$ than what the PWA can generate.  So, sadly, the Bushy must go as well.

Fell-off-the-truck, IM your way.

The Bushy is going up for sale in EE.

Thanks again.

OZ
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I paid $1200 for a complete Bushmaster lower seperatied from upper NIB.  Id say used, however little, and since the ban is so close about $1000 is fair.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top