Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 5:44:21 PM EDT
Just purchased a 9mm AR pistol.  Its pretty much a Spikes Tactical upper with a Hahn top loading mag well.  I received a 32 round poly mag with pistol and can't get it to shoot a full mag without alot of FTF!  The rounds are either pointing staight up inside the receiver or sticking out of the ejection port bullet first.  I love the thing but, I'm getting flusterated.  I have great plans for this weapon as soon as I figure out what's wrong.  What can I do to fix this problem?  

Any help appreciated,
Jeremey    
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:10:55 AM EDT
[#1]
get new mags.

i guessing you have the pro-mags which are hit & miss but from what i have seen the newer ones work better. you could also go with factory colt mags or uzi mags converted to work with the colt design.

im me if you wanna pick up some colt mags.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#2]
new ones work................. try 1 or 2 modified uzi mags, see your luck there. if they dont work resell them and buy new promags. new promags.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top