Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/4/2006 11:18:03 AM EST
I handled an AR today in a gun shop with a vertical grip attached. I really liked the grip and would like to get one but the person in the shop didn't know who made the grip. I can't seem to find it anywhere online.......... head.gif

The only description I could give is that where my hand contacted the grip it was some type of rubber with a triangle or diamond pattern to it. does this sound famliar to anyone???

thanks in advance......

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:22:43 AM EST
maybe a arms 37? did it look kinda like the rear grip
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:39:57 AM EST
sorry, needed to be more clear about the pattern. the grip wasn't checkered, but was patterned with roughly .25" sized traingle or diamond shaped rubber nubs(?). The over all shape of the grip was cylindrical like most I've seen, not like a pistol grip.

probably clear as mud now!

thanks again......
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:42:58 AM EST
Like this?

right side near the bottom of the page.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:45:03 AM EST
dang looks like a winner to me
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:50:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/4/2006 11:50:44 AM EST by redfisher]
here are a couple

this one is similar to what you describe---> LINK
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:18:40 PM EST
Rocky9_5 & redfisher,

I believe you both nailed it......thanks a lot!

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:19:20 PM EST
Can you go back to the gun shop with a camera?
Top Top