Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 6:08:45 PM EDT
I'm thinking a new picture thread dedicated to how beautiful it is to see the ban end.  I think it would be nice to have this thread filled with those rifles unfortunate enough to be born in the last decade who are now going through puberty and growing all of their 'dirty' parts.  Please post pictures of your rifle before and after if you can.  It would be fun to see both before and after for those rifles that actually "blossomed" after the ban ended (ends).  If you built or bought a new rifle after the ban, please post those in the other picture thread.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It's super-DUPEr!!  

Slide on over here, and reserve your spot!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=200239

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone was way ahead of you on that one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]
My spot---

www.cranehome.org/albums/album13/IMG_2167.jpg

Bushmaster 16" M4 patrolmans barrel
Phantom FS
RRA A3 flattop upper
RRA 6 pos stock
Stag Lower with Houge Grip
YHM Forward vert grip
EOTech

All assembled by ME!

Barrel is on two week backorder.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm thinking a new picture thread dedicated to how beautiful it is to see the ban end

Damn!  Why didn't I think of this?  

Great idea but I will have to pass.  I will be busy begging guys with pre-ban guns to give them to the good men who are dying in the 33 states that won't be enjoying the fruits of sunset victory.  Or is it 34?  Anyway, I feel sorry for them so I am going to come to their rescue
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:26:41 AM EDT
[#5]
rickinvegas:

Thirty-three states have state-level AW bans in place?  I had no idea!  Where can I find more info?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:21:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
rickinvegas:

Thirty-three states have state-level AW bans in place?  I had no idea!  Where can I find more info?

My apologies, I was being hyperbolic.  My comment refers to the mistaken notion that some have that "many" states have their own AWB laws on the books that eliminates the sunset.  In fact, only 3 states will not be enjoying the coming sunset of the Federal ban.  NY, CT and MA.  All others (including California) will be able to "de-ban" in a few hours.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:32:39 AM EDT
[#7]
NJ has had BANNED weapons since 1990. The AWB will not affect them
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:54:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Spot saved.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Wrong.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Guys-  Don't argue with Mr. Dick in Vegas.  He's been given the job to make sure we all know that it is 3 states that will not see the end of the ban.  God supposedly gave him this job.  Unfortunately, he didn't listen long enough to get all of the information.  He's an expert on each states' laws and will not stop until you make fun of him.

This page has a little bit of his arguing before someone broke the news to us and reminded Dick of his past:

here is the thread and picture...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:30:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
He's been given the job to make sure we all know that it is 3 states that will not see the end of the ban.  God supposedly gave him this job.

Well, as long as you finally understand the facts, I guess my job is done.  Did you have to find someone to help you with the big words?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

We cannot even have M-1 carbines in state of NJ.No flashiders, no threaded barrels,no bayonet lugs for the past FOURTEEN years !
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top