Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 6:04:43 AM EDT
So...if you have a permanent flash hider...how DO you remove/install the front sight base on your rifle?

Inquiring minds, and all...

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:07:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Only two ways I can think of:
A) Have the perm FH removed first
B) Remove with aid of a Dremel and install a clamp on type
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:09:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I would just buy another barrel, and then an upper, and then a lower, and then put them togather, and have another AR...

But that's just me...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:25:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Okay, this is about what I figured...either saw the sumbitch off or get your perm flash hider "unpermed".

I'm looking at options for changing out my 11.5/5.5 bushy barrel to a 16" M4 barrel.  Just saw a nice deal on the EE for a full 14.5" upper with a perm phantom attached.  I guess I'll pass since I want to start doing more of my own AR work, and that might make it really difficult to do some things.

Still looking for the best deal on a 16" 1:7 M4 profile barrel with chrome bore and chamber...please IM me if you know of such a good deal.  I also need a flattop upper for it, so I'm not opposed to a deal on a full upper, sans bolt/carrier/charging handle.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:48:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Still looking for the best deal on a 16" 1:7 M4 profile barrel with chrome bore and chamber...

CMMG on the EE!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still looking for the best deal on a 16" 1:7 M4 profile barrel with chrome bore and chamber...

CMMG on the EE!

+1

I just got one of their 16” M10 barrels with Full length gas system and a 16" M4A1 Upper from them a few weeks ago.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top