Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 11:09:05 AM EDT
I pulled this 2-stage trigger group out of a friend's lower and nether of us know who manufactured it.  Can anyone provide an ID?  It may be fairly old.  Thanks for the assistance.

YP

ETA - that is a "C" on the disconnector and an "E" on the trigger.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks like a tuned single-stage to me.

Well, it's just a modified stock trigger group, could in theory be set up to be a two stage but why?  A nice crisp single stage with no takeup or overtravel is preferable to most precision shooters, which is what the adjustments are there to do.  The takeup adjustment looks like it was brazed on, could even be a WECSOG project.

If you're interested in something like it, JP Rifles makes an adjustable trigger that's set up the same way with the adjustment screws.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like a tuned single-stage to me.

Well, it's just a modified stock trigger group, could in theory be set up to be a two stage but why?  A nice crisp single stage with no takeup or overtravel is preferable to most precision shooters, which is what the adjustments are there to do.  The takeup adjustment looks like it was brazed on, could even be a WECSOG project.

If you're interested in something like it, JP Rifles makes an adjustable trigger that's set up the same way with the adjustment screws.

Huh, interesting.  I don't really have a preference between the two and was more curious than anything else.  I think I'll toss it in another rifle and give it a try.  Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
That's definitely a single stage trigger, looks like the take up and sear release adjustments were added on to a standard trigger.

For a quick visual, look at RRA 2-stage here RRA 2-stage trigger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top