Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 6:17:08 AM EDT
I'm looking to hear from any of you that have a Pac-Nor barrel on your precision-type AR.  I've seen a few bolt guns with their barrels that shot very well but I've never heard much about their AR barrels.  What kind of accuracy can I expect from a Pac-Nor supermatch stainless barrel?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:24:54 AM EDT
[#1]
excellent barrels for the ar!

Link
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:26:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
excellent barrels for the ar!

Link

John uses Pac-Nor barrels for his AR work.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What kind of accuracy can I expect from a Pac-Nor supermatch stainless barrel?

Properly chambered and installed -- as much as you could ask for and probably then some.  I purchased a SR upper from WOP with a 1:6.5 Pac Nor barrel and earned gold and silver EiC place medals, a bronze NTI medal ( blew the wind call at 300 ), and a P100 medal.  Being a rather mediocre prone shooter I was pretty impressed with the 196-9 I shot with it at the 600yd line for a personal best this Spring, and I managed a pair of 195s after a mediocre first string during a 3X600yd match just a couple weeks ago.  My best guess is that the rifle and 600yd load I used are capable of .75MOA or a little better...

HTH,

Greg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top