Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 10:26:52 AM EDT
What are the thoughts on PWA as an AR manufacturer, I have never heard of them and am new to the AR. I have a chance to get and PWA AR, thoughts Please.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice lowers
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe PWA used to make their own uppers and lowers back in the early 90's - I have a pre-ban PWA upper and lower and love them, fit and finish is superb.  I'm picking up two more PWA lowers Saturday that are now made by LMT.  From what's said on these boards, LMT is prime stuff.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed a few PWA rigs pictured on the AR Picture Thread, and those look very sweet.

By the way they looked, the guys who built them knew their business- and chose PWA-

check 'em out
here

welcome aboard, arnewb.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nice lowers

+1

I have no experience with anything else by them
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#5]
PWA is made by LMT, same as DSA, Lauer and Pre Ban Eagle Arms.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked up a '93 PWA lower and it is superb.  Finish is excellent... big thumbs up

- BG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top