Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 12:25:51 PM EDT
I am wanting to mount a light on my AR (16 inch barrel/midlength rails, flip up front and rear, EOTech) for outdoor use only.  It is my patrol rifle, and I will not being doing any tacticle entry with it.  The CLOSEST I would be to a target would be 20 yards, but I would like a light that will perform at 50+ yards.  That may be asking too much, but I have been looking at the SureFire Millennium Universal System, more specifically the 12v with the Turbo head (I am hoping the 350 Lumen will throw the light a good distance).  I won't be using the light much, but when i do, it will be important that it works.  

If anyone has any other input, please let me know.  Also, my funds are limited so I was wondering if the Millennium Universal System can be bought "in pieces" i.e. Body, Tail Cap, Lamp, etc. so I could piece it together a few pieces at a time without dumping all $400 at once.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me know if you do in fact stock these items, and what my options would be as far as parts/price.  I for sure watch the tape switch/on-off combo for the tail.  I was thinking the turbo head would be best for distance, but if you say the smaller head will reach to 100 yards, then that is fine.  Let me know and thnks for the reply.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:16:22 AM EDT
[#4]
E-mail sent.  Let me know if you get it.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top