Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 5:45:14 PM EDT
I bought some British SA-80 mags and was thinking of trying orange followers.  I couldn't find any on EE.  Do you know if the orange followers are still around?
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Computer Guy was selling them and was trying to sell off his whole supply.  They were made specifically for him.  Try IMing him.  If there are no more they are identical to green followers except the color.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#2]
We've still got plenty left for $0.85 each. Drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you hooked up with what you need.

Thanks,

Cody @ Magazine Specialties
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:37:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  I didn't see the add anymore from Computer Guy on EE.  

Computer Guy--email sent.

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Um lets see.  Take a regular follower and paint it with a high quailty orange spray paint.  Just Kidding.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Um lets see.  Take a regular follower and paint it with a high quailty orange spray paint.  Just Kidding.
View Quote

No your not.[:D]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top