Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2017 12:45:10 PM EDT
Anyone ever dealt with opticsagent.com? I've never heard of them but they have what I want for a good price. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone ever dealt with opticsagent.com? I've never heard of them but they have what I want for a good price. Thanks
View Quote

I just ordered a Leupold VX5 HD 3-15x44 for a smoking deal from them. Got it in 3 days.

I did do some research on them and found no shady stuff about them.

You have to watch their pricing as they lower their prices every day after they close for the day or weekend, just like Universal Media does which are another vender I frequent because of their lower than normal pricing. So as long as you can wait until they close you are good to go, and they will sometimes drop their prices at least $100 and I found much more at times.

I now check both of these companies first to see if they have what I want in stock before I go anywhere else. They also have real time inventory.

Don't know why they do it but I'm not complaining as I have got some great deals from both companies. Keep in mind they don't have the best price on everything but do on most and if you are patient you can catch a deal.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You have to watch their pricing as they lower their prices every day after they close for the day or weekend, just like Universal Media does which are another vender I frequent because of their lower than normal pricing. So as long as you can wait until they close you are good to go, and they will sometimes drop their prices at least $100 and I found much more at times.
View Quote
So you have to place the order after their closing time to catch the lower prices? That seems weird, but whatever works! I ended up getting almost the same price on Optics Planet with a code they had, but I'll keep checking Optics Agent for future needs. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you have to place the order after their closing time to catch the lower prices? That seems weird, but whatever works! I ended up getting almost the same price on Optics Planet with a code they had, but I'll keep checking Optics Agent for future needs. Thanks
View Quote
OP has some great deal but I have never seen any as cheap as the two vendors I mentioned + you have to make sure OP has what you want in stock otherwise you will wait months for it to arrive while everyone else is getting theirs weeks before you do.

One cool thing I always do is to click on the item page you want and camp out there for a few minutes and their red deal chat bar will sometimes show across the top and this is where you get the real deals sometimes but I have found they have never been cheaper than most others.

Their return policy is pretty good also as long as it's not after Christmas otherwize you will wait at least 2 months for your refund or replacement. I will never again order anything for them around Christmas time anymore.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top