Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 1:01:14 PM EDT
Well I have busted the oversized thumbscrew on my Eotech 512, what the hell do I do now? It is flush with the metal piece holding that slides back and forth and secures the site onto the rail. How the heck and I going to get this threaded out of there with the limited amount of space? I am such an idiot!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Eotech and get new part.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#2]
kinda tough to tell without a pick...get a dremel and put a small slot into the remaining screw and use a flat head screw driver and unscrew it...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well I have busted the oversized thumbscrew on my Eotech 512, what the hell do I do now? It is flush with the metal piece holding that slides back and forth and secures the site onto the rail. How the heck and I going to get this threaded out of there with the limited amount of space? I am such an idiot!

I might have an extra one. Let me check around here. If I do, you can have it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top