1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Mk 18, CQBR (Page 968 of 968)
Page / 968
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:34:12 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By krdt:

Noice, noice.

I need NV :(. I either need to materialize more money or stop building new guns for a while. I'd need something like a PVS-14 and a full power PEQ15 to get started... so, what, about $5k? I know fuck all about NV.

I just see $5k and think, "That could be a CQBR w/ chopped Mk18 RIS II FSP or URGI/Mk8 10.3 and another SOCOM RC as a cherry on top :\"
View Quote
Scored my pvs14 for 30 bucks on a 9minded raffle lol, that's the only reason I have night vision.

full power laser isn't necessary but would be nice. The vampire light works great compared to the c illuminator.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:27:33 PM EST
Originally Posted By Spooled:
Scored my pvs14 for 30 bucks on a 9minded raffle lol, that's the only reason I have night vision.

full power laser isn't necessary but would be nice. The vampire light works great compared to the c illuminator.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Spooled:
Originally Posted By krdt:

Noice, noice.

I need NV :(. I either need to materialize more money or stop building new guns for a while. I'd need something like a PVS-14 and a full power PEQ15 to get started... so, what, about $5k? I know fuck all about NV.

I just see $5k and think, "That could be a CQBR w/ chopped Mk18 RIS II FSP or URGI/Mk8 10.3 and another SOCOM RC as a cherry on top :\"

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

I will say I think krdt should hold out for full power. (If you want to call a PEQ-15 that, technically the LA-5C is full powered )

Going from a PEQ to using an ATPIAL-C kind of felt like messing with a toy. The illuminator is how you say......el ghey? but much better than nothing of course. Gotta love stupid restrictions, can buy guns but no quality IR lasers. Don't want to fry a retina even tho you can fucking SHOOT somebody in the eyeball instead.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:33:25 PM EST
Hey guys, getting rid of a TA01NSN for $599 if you’re looking for one for a clone. As always, discount to bros in this thread.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 3:31:33 AM EST
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

I will say I think krdt should hold out for full power. (If you want to call a PEQ-15 that, technically the LA-5C is full powered )

Going from a PEQ to using an ATPIAL-C kind of felt like messing with a toy. The illuminator is how you say......el ghey? but much better than nothing of course. Gotta love stupid restrictions, can buy guns but no quality IR lasers. Don't want to fry a retina even tho you can fucking SHOOT somebody in the eyeball instead.
View Quote
Agree about waiting for full power/ restricted...
Page / 968
Next Page Arrow Left
Mk 18, CQBR (Page 968 of 968)
Top Top