Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 968 of 1565)
Page / 1565
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By krdt:

Noice, noice.

I need NV :(. I either need to materialize more money or stop building new guns for a while. I'd need something like a PVS-14 and a full power PEQ15 to get started... so, what, about $5k? I know fuck all about NV.

I just see $5k and think, "That could be a CQBR w/ chopped Mk18 RIS II FSP or URGI/Mk8 10.3 and another SOCOM RC as a cherry on top :\"
View Quote
Scored my pvs14 for 30 bucks on a 9minded raffle lol, that's the only reason I have night vision.

full power laser isn't necessary but would be nice. The vampire light works great compared to the c illuminator.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:27:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Spooled:
Scored my pvs14 for 30 bucks on a 9minded raffle lol, that's the only reason I have night vision.

full power laser isn't necessary but would be nice. The vampire light works great compared to the c illuminator.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Noice, noice.

I need NV :(. I either need to materialize more money or stop building new guns for a while. I'd need something like a PVS-14 and a full power PEQ15 to get started... so, what, about $5k? I know fuck all about NV.

I just see $5k and think, "That could be a CQBR w/ chopped Mk18 RIS II FSP or URGI/Mk8 10.3 and another SOCOM RC as a cherry on top :\"

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

I will say I think krdt should hold out for full power. (If you want to call a PEQ-15 that, technically the LA-5C is full powered )

Going from a PEQ to using an ATPIAL-C kind of felt like messing with a toy. The illuminator is how you say......el ghey? but much better than nothing of course. Gotta love stupid restrictions, can buy guns but no quality IR lasers. Don't want to fry a retina even tho you can fucking SHOOT somebody in the eyeball instead.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:33:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys, getting rid of a TA01NSN for $599 if you’re looking for one for a clone. As always, discount to bros in this thread.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:31:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

I will say I think krdt should hold out for full power. (If you want to call a PEQ-15 that, technically the LA-5C is full powered )

Going from a PEQ to using an ATPIAL-C kind of felt like messing with a toy. The illuminator is how you say......el ghey? but much better than nothing of course. Gotta love stupid restrictions, can buy guns but no quality IR lasers. Don't want to fry a retina even tho you can fucking SHOOT somebody in the eyeball instead.
View Quote
Agree about waiting for full power/ restricted...
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Except for the clone aspect, the MAWL beats the pants off of any other civi laser out there. I even dumped my full power PEQs once I got a MAWL. No more worries about getting it fixed, no worries about the man and or CID seeing my shit and I get 90% of the same ability within the abilities of my guns.

But, theoretically, airsoft battery boxes, would be were I would start looking.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:36:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Macpw] [#6]
Are this a1 lowers? Some EOD Team

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Definitely looks like it, check out the profiles on the front pivot pin area and the lack of reinforcement where the buffer tube screws in.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:11:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Macpw] [#9]
Originally Posted By ThRob:

Definitely looks like it, check out the profiles on the front pivot pin area and the lack of reinforcement where the buffer tube screws in.
View Quote
I was not sure, early a2 lower had this profile but you are right, lack of reinforcement at the back. What would be the name of this setup?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Tons of A1s were rebuilt into Mk18s and M4A1s at Crane.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:13:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThRob] [#11]
Originally Posted By Macpw:

I was not sure, early a2 lower had this profile but you are right, lack of reinforcement at the back. What would be the name of this setup?
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WhDS4J3QxAX--CBCWCrxJFzevmNQOMwc
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Macpw:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WhDS4J3QxAX--CBCWCrxJFzevmNQOMwc
I think it'd still be a mod1/block 2... but im not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.

Originally Posted By usnguns:

Tons of A1s were rebuilt into Mk18s and M4A1s at Crane.
This^

If i remember correctly there is a wiki page that shows a female in the Navy shooting a basic mk18 with an old school a1 lower. Which reminds me, that might be a fun build one day

Edit: found the pic
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Apologies if this has come up (read the OP and didn't see anything), but 1) anyone know which slings were issued with CQBR Block I/IIs, and 2) if latter gen LMT stocks are being used on Block IIs?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

View Quote
Now $30 is something I could budget for, lol.

I kinda already want an ATPIAL to finish off the CQBR, but I can't see spending $1200 on a C model that is apparently barely even usable. Definitely not interested in spending that kinda money and adding weight to the gun for looks alone. So, I figure I might as well get something that would actually be usable with NV. If I didn't go the full power route I'd probably just go with a Vampire to save weight and money.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#14]

I kinda already want an ATPIAL to finish off the CQBR, but I can't see spending $1200 on a C model that is apparently barely even usable. Definitely not interested in spending that kinda money and adding weight to the gun for looks alone. So, I figure I might as well get something that would actually be usable with NV. If I didn't go the full power route I'd probably just go with a Vampire to save weight and money.
View All Quotes

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

Problem with the Vampire route is you'd have no laser. And with helmet mounted NODs that makes NV with rifle almost useless. If you got a weapon mount for your PVS, and mounted it behind your EOTech, then you'd be good. But just remember for helmet mounted you need I.R. illum and I.R. laser. At least if you want to be able to aim without trying to play monkey fucking a football aligning a helmet mounted PVS with an optic
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Problem with the Vampire route is you'd have no laser. And with helmet mounted NODs that makes NV with rifle almost useless. If you got a weapon mount for your PVS, and mounted it behind your EOTech, then you'd be good. But just remember for helmet mounted you need I.R. illum and I.R. laser. At least if you want to be able to aim without trying to play monkey fucking a football aligning a helmet mounted PVS with an optic
View All Quotes

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

Haha, yeah... good point. Really only interested in having a helmet mounted setup so I can actually look around without waving my gun about, lol. Sounds like a full power will kill two birds - be the most useful for NV and add a little clone correct cherry on top.

This is a "down the road" purchase anyway. Pretty much already decided the next money pit will be URGI 10.3 clone - when the rail/URG becomes available. I was already wanting to do an Mk8 10.3 build, but at this point I might as well just wait for the Mk16 and do it right. Hell, I still need to swap the LT150 on the Mod 0 for a Wilcox and get a tan G33 for my CQBR. Shit never ends :\.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Hence the risers. Attachment Attached File

Now, I think technically with that combo, it is either about the same height or exactly the same height as just using an EXPS, but still, lol. So much easier to see through optic with NODs if you have optic up higher.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#17]
HK416 is taller than an normal M4. So the XPS and Wilcox riser is about on par with an EXPS, but those Wilcox risers are again on HK416s which are taller. So overall - that setup is sitting taller than a Block II with no riser.

Also - I shoot more with my EOTech under NODs than I do with the laser. It's not useless.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:56:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnnySasaki20] [#18]
Originally Posted By ECPrevatte:
HK416 is taller than an normal M4. So the XPS and Wilcox riser is about on par with an EXPS, but those Wilcox risers are again on HK416s which are taller. So overall - that setup is sitting taller than a Block II with no riser.

Also - I shoot more with my EOTech under NODs than I do with the laser. It's not useless.
View Quote
Yeah, I'm aware of the built in riser on the 416's. I meant, that aside, if you put an EXPS and an XPS with that riser setup on any gun, I think it would be at or roughly the same height. But my original point was that risers make passive shooting a lot easier.

Edit: I'm wrong anyway. I can't get the 553 to fit on the rail without totally removing the La-5 and switch setup, but even sitting on top of the rails it's slightly lower than the XPS + riser.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:19:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Spooled] [#19]

View Quote
The c model is very useable, the it laser goes farther than anyone in this thread would use.

The illuminator is shit though.

eta: I'll get some pics later through the tube with both illuminators
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
As said above. The C model will be fine for you. I can see the laser farther than I can shoot (I can aim it at a tree line 1k yards away and see it). The illuminator is what is lacking, but it's still not that bad.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:47:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnnySasaki20] [#21]
Yeah, I mean, you can get a surefire or something with a vampire head and use that as your illuminator, but a peq15/la-5 illuminator looks and works entirely different. The IR flashlight is going to be a flood, so everything is lit up, and that fucks with the gain on the NOD's, so everything that isn't lit up by that flood light is now in darkness. That generally means everything up close is lit up, but everything outside basically 50-100yds (idk, guesstimate) will likely be much darker. The peq15/la-5 illuminators are not floods unless you want them to be (If you put the cap back on the illuminator, it sort of works like a flood, but it's still different), they're basically adjustable spot lights, and don't really change the gain on your nods. So it lights up the thing you're aiming at, and that's it.

Think of it this way. The illuminators are basically just higher powered lasers that you can defocus. A flashlight is sending light out in every which way.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Unless I replaced my M300C with a Vampire, I'd be getting it as much for the illuminator as the laser. I suppose a C and Vampire would be the most cost effective, but it sounds like a full power PEQ-15 might be better suited for my intended uses - mainly shooting wascally desert creatures at night (coyotes, jackrabbits, etc.). Obviously need to do a lot more research before I jump into anything, but I appreciate all the input.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By TREETOP:
I've got a strange urge to clone Ninja's MK18 from the movie Chappie next. What color rattle can is that, School Bus Yellow? What Elcan is that?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/146/IMG_3981_JPG-458724.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/146/IMG_3982_JPG-458725.jpg
View Quote
Don’t forget the pink mags!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#25]
I've got a strange urge to clone Ninja's MK18 from the movie Chappie next. What color rattle can is that, School Bus Yellow? What Elcan is that?

View Quote
Looks like a gen 2 su230 and a peq16. No idea on the suppressor or flashlight though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Unless I replaced my M300C with a Vampire, I'd be getting it as much for the illuminator as the laser. I suppose a C and Vampire would be the most cost effective, but it sounds like a full power PEQ-15 might be better suited for my intended uses - mainly shooting wascally desert creatures at night (coyotes, jackrabbits, etc.). Obviously need to do a lot more research before I jump into anything, but I appreciate all the input.
View Quote
Regardless of any preference, the full powered PEQ-15 is the way to go. I never even used the I.R. capability of my 952V after I got my PEQ. No reason to.
I used the onboard PVS illum and/or my Surefire I.R./white helmet lights for the small stuff. PEQ-15 HIGH/HIGH setting for everything else. I did also have a USGI weapon mount that I would mount my PVS on behind my comp m2. I really enjoyed that setup as well but helmet mounted is superior IMO
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
With your NODs helmet mounted though?

I tried it a couple of times, had to bend my neck all fucky, kept smacking the PVS all over the optic, said fuck this.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

Try doing all of that with 7's and iron-sighted A2/4's.

That's when you just aim with tracers.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Heres the 1st round of pics, its not very dark out and the distance is about 25 yards. Ill take some more after while at longer distances. I have a lot of ambient light around my house so its hard to get the best comparison.

The images are taken through an iPhone X, they aren't even close to the quality i am viewing through the PVS14.

Don't get me wrong id love a peq 15 but i can't justify the cost and lack of warranty for the environments and distances i shoot at.

Pointer only

Pointer and illuminator

Pointer, illuminator and surefire m300V
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#30]
How does the MAWL compare? Just out of curiosity...
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Can only guess on distance, somewhere around 60-75 yards?

Pointer only

Pointer and illuminator

Pointer and m300V
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:13:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TNW:
How does the MAWL compare? Just out of curiosity...
View Quote
I wish i knew but according to TNVC it is better than restricted lasers. I would say the same thing about it if i was selling it to the civilian market though.

I don't plan to pick one up at the moment but i might in the future.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#33]
How easy is it to obtain a full powered PEQ-15?

I was pretty much planning on saving up for a MAWL.  
I'm totally green (get it?) to NV/NODs, etc. but wanted to basically just go for the gold and be done with it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By blindrocket:
How easy is it to obtain a full powered PEQ-15?

I was pretty much planning on saving up for a MAWL.  
I'm totally green (get it?) to NV/NODs, etc. but wanted to basically just go for the gold and be done with it.
View Quote
They pop up on my local boards often but always around 2k+.

ebay almost always has some, many have the serial numbers ground off....
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#35]

With your NODs helmet mounted though?

I tried it a couple of times, had to bend my neck all fucky, kept smacking the PVS all over the optic, said fuck this.
View Quote
Helmet mounted.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:48:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Can only guess on distance, somewhere around 60-75 yards?

Pointer only
https://i.imgur.com/Jj4NIEX.jpg

Pointer and illuminator
https://i.imgur.com/MfV5qxq.jpg

Pointer and m300V
https://i.imgur.com/F0VuIln.jpg
View Quote
Yeah, I'm outside in my backyard right now. I really can't take any pictures that will show you the difference on camera. Maybe if I concocted some tripod setup with a DSLR, I MIGHT be able to find something that somewhat resembles what you see in person, but even then I'm doubtful.

Anyway, this is just straight pvs-15. No illumination, no laser. Range is maybe 10yds max.:

Attachment Attached File

This is pvs-15 with a wmx200 illuminator (an overpriced IR flashlight). It might work out to 50yds if it's pitch black out. Any lights and it's workable range is maybe 10-20yds.:

Attachment Attached File

And here is the lowest setting on the peq-15 (laser and illuminator). I forget what the lowest IR setting is, as far as power goes. TNVC always seems to be off on their numbers, and I don't feel like looking for the manual atm, but it's probably around 3.0mW on the illuminator and 0.6 on the laser (you can't even see the laser in the pic, but it is clearly visible in person):

Attachment Attached File

Now I didn't edit those in any way other than to crop them. I didn't even bother taking a high power picture, as it's already washed out on the low power. It obviously looks better in person, but the illuminator dims with distance, and that's why the higher power is needed. It dims much faster than you'd think. Frankly, this looks fine in person. As in not washed out at all. I wanted to take a picture of it at greater range, but some light on the house I was going to aim it at washes everything out on camera, to the point of the low power not even showing up. Again, looks fine in person, but I guess cameras, and phone cameras in general aren't all that great at translating this sort of thing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:49:44 PM EDT
[#37]

Helmet mounted.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4629/26503088408_37cb9f899a_h.jpg
View Quote
Airsofters always get the cool gear

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:15:30 AM EDT
[#38]

Helmet mounted.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4629/26503088408_37cb9f899a_h.jpg
View Quote
I didn't know the mp7 was beltfed
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:52:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By JohnnySasaki20:

Looks like a gen 2 su230 and a peq16. No idea on the suppressor or flashlight though.
View Quote
The suppressor appears to be a sort of homemade form 1 type of build. From other pics the endcap strongly resembles that of a form1.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:04:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Yeah, I'm outside in my backyard right now. I really can't take any pictures that will show you the difference on camera. Maybe if I concocted some tripod setup with a DSLR, I MIGHT be able to find something that somewhat resembles what you see in person, but even then I'm doubtful.

Anyway, this is just straight pvs-15. No illumination, no laser. Range is maybe 10yds max.:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/260264/LRM_EXPORT_20180220_221557-459086.JPG

This is pvs-15 with a wmx200 illuminator (an overpriced IR flashlight). It might work out to 50yds if it's pitch black out. Any lights and it's workable range is maybe 10-20yds.:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/260264/LRM_EXPORT_20180220_221329-459094.JPG

And here is the lowest setting on the peq-15 (laser and illuminator). I forget what the lowest IR setting is, as far as power goes. TNVC always seems to be off on their numbers, and I don't feel like looking for the manual atm, but it's probably around 3.0mW on the illuminator and 0.6 on the laser (you can't even see the laser in the pic, but it is clearly visible in person):

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/260264/LRM_EXPORT_20180220_223559-459122.JPG

Now I didn't edit those in any way other than to crop them. I didn't even bother taking a high power picture, as it's already washed out on the low power. It obviously looks better in person, but the illuminator dims with distance, and that's why the higher power is needed. It dims much faster than you'd think. Frankly, this looks fine in person. As in not washed out at all. I wanted to take a picture of it at greater range, but some light on the house I was going to aim it at washes everything out on camera, to the point of the low power not even showing up. Again, looks fine in person, but I guess cameras, and phone cameras in general aren't all that great at translating this sort of thing.
View Quote
Wow I'm surprised by the wmx, not feeling bad about passing on a few of them now lol.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#41]

Yeah, I'm aware of the built in riser on the 416's. I meant, that aside, if you put an EXPS and an XPS with that riser setup on any gun, I think it would be at or roughly the same height. But my original point was that risers make passive shooting a lot easier.

Edit: I'm wrong anyway. I can't get the 553 to fit on the rail without totally removing the La-5 and switch setup, but even sitting on top of the rails it's slightly lower than the XPS + riser.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/260264/LRM_EXPORT_20180220_160448-458661.JPG
View Quote
I had the Wilcox mount for a couple of days before offloading it and getting a larue LT101 to save a few bucks and have a QD option to swap optics around. I have an XPS3 on it now and it sits just a little higher than an EXPS3, but a few millimeters makes a big difference in head mounted NOD passive shooting. 14.5 set up will get an LT101 and EXPS3. I'm addicted to riser mounted optics these days, I find it way more comfortable shooting

but I have some neck issues from flying with a bunch of crap mounted on my helmet for ten hours at a time, so not have to crane my neck is totally awesome

and for reference, if you like the RB1 KAC skyscraper mount, an LT101 with an EXPS3 will put the centerline of the eotech at the same height as the RB1 mount and an aimpoint at 3.5 inches above the bore, or at least that's how my math worked out and playing around with the mounts and optics and looking through them
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Johnny and Spooled, thanks for the comparison pics. While I realize most cameras just don't have sensors capable of accurately displaying night vision as seen by the human eye, it's still interesting nonetheless. I'm surprised the WMX200 barely even shows a difference, although I'm guessing it's more obvious in person. The M300V definitely shows up, but then there is the PEQ-15, lol. BOM BOM BOM. Fucking eye burning IR beam floodlight of death, heh. I see what you mean that the flashlight illuminators offer a higher spill general illumination to a given range, whereas the PEQ-15 is more of a targeted illuminator at distance. Makes sense, really.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

View All Quotes

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

Will not do!

Least they could've done is throw an M5 RAS and a PEQ-2 your way. Assholes.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:34:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brodband8] [#44]
Johnny and Spooled, thanks for the comparison pics. While I realize most cameras just don't have sensors capable of accurately displaying night vision as seen by the human eye, it's still interesting nonetheless. I'm surprised the WMX200 barely even shows a difference, although I'm guessing it's more obvious in person. The M300V definitely shows up, but then there is the PEQ-15, lol. BOM BOM BOM. Fucking eye burning IR beam floodlight of death, heh. I see what you mean that the flashlight illuminators offer a higher spill general illumination to a given range, whereas the PEQ-15 is more of a targeted illuminator at distance. Makes sense, really.
View Quote
wmx isn't designed to do what johnny posted pics of.  It's an IR nav light or cqb style illuminator such as for inside a building or room.  Your peq is what you would use for outside supplemental IR illumination.  Can also just put diffuser over illuminator on peq for smaller quarters/nav illumination.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:50:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Will not do!

View All Quotes

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

Will not do!

This was back in very early 2000's in a non-combat arms unit. We thought the brass was cool shit when they got the carry handle mount for the M2 that put it out over the handguards.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#46]
This was back in very early 2000's in a non-combat arms unit. We thought the brass was cool shit when they got the carry handle mount for the M2 that put it out over the handguards.
View All Quotes

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

Will not do!

Well on the bright side I guess at least you didn't have to deal with that pesky ARMS 17 mount that was on your dbal later on.

I love those mounts but the only rail I haven't damn near needed a cheater bar to open/close the lever on was a beat to shit "surplus" RAS. Everything else I feel like I'm about to snap the arm off lol
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Well on the bright side I guess at least you didn't have to deal with that pesky ARMS 17 mount that was on your dbal later on.

I love those mounts but the only rail I haven't damn near needed a cheater bar to open/close the lever on was a beat to shit "surplus" RAS. Everything else I feel like I'm about to snap the arm off lol
View All Quotes

30 dollar PVS-14. Man.

Will not do!

Oh no, I had to deal with that pile of garbage on my last deployment M4. I had to break out a big ass flat head screwdriver to get it off and damn near stand on it to get it to close.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#48]
For those of you looking M300 Mini Scout 500 in TAN limited run of 1000

https://shootingsurplus.com/surefire-m300-mini-scout-500lumen-tan/?mc_cid=e92d0160ca&mc_eid=64a0ba4924
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Looks like Canary Yellow, or possibly Banana?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Kidnap_44:
Freedom intensifies.
With the exception of Websters Parachute Infantry, all the hard copies are signed by the respective veterans, most first editition, first print.
Tonight We Die As Men is near and dear to my heart.
Yes, book nerd as well as cloner.
https://i.imgur.com/feifvtr.jpg
View Quote
Nice.  I've got Marine Sniper and Silent Warrior signed by the author unfortunately not the Man himself.
Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 968 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top