Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:30:52 AM EDT
I just spoke with Phil Seberger,

If you live outside the state of california and follow the legal steps to obtain a silencer with your local and federal law enforcemet agencies you can now purchase OPSINC Cans, and the Original SPR threaded Break and Silencer systems prefered by operators in special forces groups.

Phil Seberger.Jr
http://opsinc.us/
[email protected]
1-530-474-3777 Home
P.O.Box 377 Shingletown Ca. 96088

If you live in the state of California you will have to be in Law Enforcement and obtain the equipment from your department which it will be registered to.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
My apologies for the same topic on the thread, My computer was locking up and i had to restart and repost the forum topic, They all appeared during the last effort.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#2]
No pricing on your site yet. Do you have a price set yet for these, I have been thinking about the Gemtech cans.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#3]
We use to have the prices listed, they are all showing POR at the moment.

If you make contact with Phil useing the above address, phone # or e-mail he can discuss the costs with you.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
My one and only real interest...Will the DMR M14 suppressor and brake be available for the M1A rifle?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#5]
That Barrett .50 suppressor is quite impressive!  I wouldn't mind putting one of those on my .50 Beowulf!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#6]
You would want to use the 12th Model MBS.

That is the same brake threaded on the exterior which accomidates the silencer that was designed for it.

If i remember correctly the M-14 with the can was most accurate with a .055 gas port.  Getting an adjustable value is best if you are going to be removing and attaching the can  often.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/troy1/brake.bmp
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:47:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I believe he has it figured out now, i spoke with him for 2 hours yesterday. You should give him a call.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:19:04 PM EDT
[#9]
It is beyond offensive that a State can ban a manufacturer from selling a legal product outside their borders.  It is so sad what we've come to.  

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:57:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:17:14 AM EDT
[#11]

NOTHING WOULD PLEASE ME MORE, BOTH FOR PHIL SEBERGER TO HAVE THE BUSINESS AND THE SHOOTING PUBLIC TO HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST SUPPRESSORS.

WE ORDERED SIX OF THEM TWO YEARS AGO. A CLOSE FRIEND ORDERED SOME TWO YEARS BEFORE THAT.

CALIFORNIA STATE LAW, ALTHOUGH UNCONSTITUTIONAL, HAS THE WHOLE PROCESS HAMSTRUNG. ANYBODY GOT $50,000 SPARE CASH TO TAKE CALIFORNIA TO TASK?

WES

LEAVE Kaliforniastan!

(and don't sell a DAMNED thing to their LEO's)
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That Barrett .50 suppressor is quite impressive!  I wouldn't mind putting one of those on my .50 Beowulf!

I'm waiting to see what's going to happen with SWR's Barrett suppressor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top