[#2]

Quoted:
I'm more interested in the gold barrel!

I believe that is called "Bling Bling".
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm more interested in the gold barrel!

His flashlight is illuminating the barrel in the picture.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
eh,
details, details...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#5]
He's got a BURA

(buck up rear agent)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
^^^

Good one !
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#7]
And since when is Customs known for being a HSLD operation?

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#8]
At that range, he won't need any S, much less a BUI-S

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#9]
The bad guys are in no danger, he's using an Eothingy.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

WIZZO

A lot of the Fed LE agencies besides the alphabet agencies have a SRT program of some sort.  As for HSLD, some of the wildest shit I've seen was last year in Arizona.  The Customs pilots have this wild manuever where they try to get vehicles to stop by intimidating them with their rotors.  I talked with some of the Blackhawk crews.  They would fly with the Customs pilots and would get out to help with narco or alien traffic if the Border Patrol was too far out to respond in time.  They would also jump out to spike drive throughs comming through the border.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Can you imagine if they took the money that they spend on all of these high tech toys (helo / UAV etc) and spent it on people with guns standing at the border?  I think they would be 10 deep coast to coast.  You couldn't slip a dime between them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Can you imagine if they took the money that they spend on all of these high tech toys (helo / UAV etc) and spent it on people with guns standing at the border?  I think they would be 10 deep coast to coast.  You couldn't slip a dime between them.

It would take a lot more money than that. You would need thousands and thousands of men to have coverage 24/7/365.  Here is a step in the right direction.cornyn.senate.gov/immigration/

The guys and their high tech 'toys' can cover a lot more area, and more effectively too.

Way off topic!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:36:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WIZZO

A lot of the Fed LE agencies besides the alphabet agencies have a SRT program of some sort.  As for HSLD, some of the wildest shit I've seen was last year in Arizona.  The Customs pilots have this wild manuever where they try to get vehicles to stop by intimidating them with their rotors.  I talked with some of the Blackhawk crews.  They would fly with the Customs pilots and would get out to help with narco or alien traffic if the Border Patrol was too far out to respond in time.  They would also jump out to spike drive throughs comming through the border.  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/Tomtx/CustomsBH.jpg

Holy shit that's badass!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I Like the minute man idea of guys like us hanging out with rifles and shotguns making sure no one crosses the border.  I would do that on the weekend if they authorized you to use force.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder if the NTSB and FAA know about that manuever. Something tells me that Joe Inspector wouldn't be too thrilled about it. Though, Im sure they cleared that through legal before trying it..
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I wonder if the NTSB and FAA know about that manuever. Something tells me that Joe Inspector wouldn't be too thrilled about it. Though, Im sure they cleared that through legal before trying it..

www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/photo_gallery/afc/cbp_amo/amo_2.xml
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#17]
 We use trijicon reflex 4MOA scopes at work on our fairly new Colt M4's. With NO BUIS. Some of our rifles in this configuration have seen several thousand rounds and a lot of tough treatment and no scope failures to date. One officer fell on his rifle while running flatout during a tactical exercise on concrete. Luck for him he had on body armor, load bearing vest etc. All he got was a bad case of skinned nuckels? and elbows. The trijicon reflex mounted on a GG&G rail had the glass cracked-up not to mention the finish on the entire side of the rifle totally F----D. Before the range officer changed out the trijicon we shot it to check zero. IT WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY AT 100M. You had to move your line of sight to a section of glass that was not shattered but when you did it was right there. Made a believer out of me. I like my issue rifle even if it does not have a BUIS. Besides even if it does have a TOTAL failure on me. I qual'ed expert with our issue handgun five years running both day and night fire. Try me I'll be your huckelberry.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WIZZO

That would work on me! holy crap.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, I'd like some crackpot Crash-hawk driver to try playing chicken with me. You are deliberately going to potentially mess up a 10 million dollar aircraft going up against my $600 Wagoneer? Who's going to win that game of chicken?

I bet the FAA likes this very little, and the crew probably a lot less.

What is this, James Bond?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WIZZO

That would work on me! holy crap[/red].

Wouldn't for me. I know the pilot won't actually touch the vehicle or ground with the tips. To do so would cause not only himself, but his crew to possibly die.

But I'm nuts when it comes to playing chicken..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top