Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Youve got mail
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#2]
oh., the Savage is equiped with a Harris Bi-pod, Nikon Buckmaster 4.5x14x40 MilDot
Heavy BBL. standard comp. stock. I have shot approx. 150 rounds through it. Everything is about 2 months old ( all purchased in July)
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#3]
The mods tend to look down on trying to buy/sell/trade outside of the appropriate forums, so don't be shocked if this gets locked.

Good luck on the trade, but you might want to figure out what you want before you start trading.  Plenty of people have traded, only to find out that they really wanted something different.

If you know what you are looking for, both parties end up happy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The mods tend to look down on trying to buy/sell/trade outside of the appropriate forums, so don't be shocked if this gets locked.

Good luck on the trade, but you might want to figure out what you want before you start trading.  Plenty of people have traded, only to find out that they really wanted something different.

If you know what you are looking for, both parties end up happy.

I really didn't intend to try to trade here, sorry.
I was looking for the AR Vets to gimmie some specs on what would work for my needs.
bbl lenth , and what is the most accurate at 4-500 yards. I hope this helps.
Would I need the 20" bbl? That is what my guess is leading me to.
Help a rookie out LOL
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top