Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 3:38:30 PM EDT
I'm getting a Nikon 6421 that I'm planning to put it in my bolt action rifle (haven't bought the BA rifle yet , I just got the scope because it was a good deal that I cannot resist, brand new for $150).
My only concern is that my AR has a fixed/non flip front sight post. Is it gonna be a problem as far as accuracy since that front sight is on the way or not a problem at all? Any other suggestions may be, like using a higher scope mount or something?
So far I have Eotech 512 mounted and for 100yards shooting bench it's kinda hard without using a magnifier.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#1]
ttt...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know offhand the magnification range of the scope you are considering but the front sight post basically disappears once you get past 3x or so.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top