Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 5:44:17 AM EDT
I purchased a Eotech 512 and it is on a M4 Flat top.  I have acces to a 25yd shooting range.  I would like to sight it in on the 25yd range so that it is a couple of inches high at 100yd.  How low should I be hitting at 25yd to achieve this?  The Maryland shooters site was not very helpful.
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The Maryland shooters site was not very helpful.

I call as I KNOW this is covered there...

Zeroing at 25y

Look at the 'No Elevation Adjustment sights'
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#2]
BS if you may, but there is still no answer to my question.  I need to hit 2 inches high at 100 yds.  Where do you see that answer?
It is not a ignorant question.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where do you see that answer?
It is not a ignorant question.

Yes it is an ignorant question.  Because I posted the link and where to look.

Rounds should strike 1.2" below the point of aim.  Measure for the COM of the aiming point to the center of the shot group. (keep it between 1" and 1 1/4" and it will be fine - confirm at 50y or 200M as soon as possible).

A 200M zero will give you a round striking about 2" high at 100y - that data is also covered in the zeroing section with all those nice color charts...
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top