Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2003 4:13:51 PM EDT
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I foudn this forum a few years back when I had a DPMS ordered Ar15 bull barrel but It never came to fruition. Recently I will be coming into posession of a Olympic Arms CAR97M4. Someone said for a newbie I made a good choice. I have been on this board no less than two days since I found it again. This group has such a great wealth of information here. I have learned so much about AR10's 15 and M16's that I douht I could get hosed at agun show. This information is so precise and yet easy to understand. GREAT job on the site. I cant wait to put this together as  already have a Simmons pro 50 scope to mount on it and a Aimpoint to use. I mayeb getting a Deiter grip but need to see how much space there is on the grip for acessories. Ok im done thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome Aboard! [wave]

Danny
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome aboard!

This is the BEST site out there for any topic on guns or for that fact about anything!

You can learn alot from the guys here, do not hesitate to ask questions!

Oly's can be good rifles, you may hear other wise.

I started with a Oly Plinker, here is what she looks like now........

[img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/064911.jpg[/img]

As you can see I've done some MAJOR changes!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the board. [wave] Share some of that knowledge thats what makes this place so great.

SaFe ShOoTiNg
 Jerry [):)]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome aboard.  If you been lurking here long enough, you probably know better than to...

Piss off Ed Sr.

Use the word "goat" in any contect that is not reverent.

Make any mention of the user name "Justagirl"

[:D]

Seriously,  I built my first AR and it was an OLY.  I still have it as well as quite a few more - this is worse than tobacco!  
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Arrr, welcome aboard the board, now walk ye the plank to the membership area, ya land luber. Arrrr. [}:)]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually I already have. Paid for it tonight. This a great board, this will help me in my spas 12 build up to I see. Anyone know a good deal on SS109. I bought 500 rounds XM193 from a link here but I hear thye SS109 is by far the best load. I may be wrong or it may be a preference.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome! Enjoy![beer]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top