Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 6:34:44 AM EDT
Hi All
I am new here and just bought a new Bushmaster M4A3 LE carbine. This came with new grey colored 30 rd mags with green followers. As I see there are a number of mags that have been produced for the rifle and I was wondering how the new Bushmaster 30rd LE mags compared.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok maybe no one is familiar with the 30 rd LE mags,but how do the regular Bushmaster mags compare to the the rest of the mags on the market?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it's safe to assume that MOST
people posting here cant buy LEO restricted mags. [:D]

Soo - lets say this- the best possible mags
are NIW - USGI/MilSpec - and that usually
includes post ban LEO or Military contract .
You will see ads in the equipment exchange
for LEO mags MUCH cheaper than what prebans
go for.

Here is a price example for LEO mags.
[url]http://www.impactguns.com/store/dpms_ar15_30_lemag.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 5:29:21 AM EDT
[#3]
AK  thanks for your reply. I guess the LE mags are the same quality as the govt issue ones.  I was trying to ascertain if the USGI where any better then the LE mags.

I guess LEO's get spoiled with being able to get restricted items so easy and without need to deal with a ffl on guns, however we do retire at some point. How does that saying go "ya cant take it with you".

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#5]
75shark:

FWIW, I have six of the 30 round Bushy mags (two that came with the rifle, & four more I ordered later). They have all worked perfectly in my rifle. No problems at all....I think the quality is equal to anything I have seen, including GI mags.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:09:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok great that is what I wanted to know. I didn't think Bushmaster would supply a 2nd rate mag with their rifle, but didn't know too much about it.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top