Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 4:17:54 PM EDT
Hello fellow AR15.com friends!

Just a heads up that the next issue on the news stand has a small piece (and the cover story) on DoubleStar Corp and their new STAR-15 series of rifles.

I hate to see something that you folks might be interested in leave the stands without letting you know it is there. :-)

If you go to the website and click on the cover of the current issue (or any of the back issues for that matter), you can view the list of features and columns for that particular issue.  The site also has an article index that you can search by keyword using the "find" feature in your browser.

Take care all!

Jeff W. Zimba
Production Manager
Small Arms Review Magazine

http://www.smallarmsreview.com/images/V6N11Cover.jpg

www.smallarmsreview.com
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#1]
MMMMMMMMM!!!!! Great looking cover.

And Kokalis on the FN CAL!!

I can't wait for it to get here.

Thanks Jeff.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw them at the gunshow. $189 stripped. the guy had bushies for $169. I rather save the $20.
GG
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I've noticed the Star rifles at Centerfire Systems and wondered if they were any good.  Stripped lowers for $100 and complete lowers for $225.  The prices of complete rifles is about the same as Bushy, though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top