Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 5:32:49 AM EDT
I need at least one complete lower and could really use two.  Can visit ADCO in a few weeks when I am in Toledo, but he is backordered and isn't replying by e-mail on when he might get any more rifles.  Was at my local fun-shop yesterday and asked if they would order me a complete lower.  They were willing if I paid in advance, but could only speculate on when it would arrive and said maybe as many as 60 days out, or more.  They had recently tried to get a Armalite lower for a customer and things never worked out on Armalite's end.   The fun shop manager believes that the manufacturers are selling all of the complete rifles they can make for now, so why bother with selling lowers.  I suppose I could just buy a complete rifle, but it is much easier to "sneak" lowers past the dear wife if you know what I mean.

So...what's the scoop?  Are things really that tight?  I have bad memories about the months leading up to the 94' AW ban and how crazy it was then if you were in the market to buy.  Is this just a case of the market still recovering from the ban being lifted?

dvo
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:34:52 AM EDT
[#1]
STAG & Rock River lowers are in short supply due to CMT running production for Smith & Wesson rifles
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:55:32 AM EDT
[#2]
check out dennysgun's lowers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top