Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 12:47:53 PM EDT
I am a newbie to building AR-15's.  So far I've finished two 80% lowers, and they both turned out great.   I have two more KT-15 lowers on the way to quadruple my fun.  

I put Bushmaster uppers on the first ones, and lots of trick parts from both Bushmaster and DPMS.  They're fine shooters.  For the new project, I was contemplating the American Spirit Arms uppers.   The guys on the main AR-15 forum suggested I post this Q here.    

Any experience, ideas, advice would be appreicated.

Thanks, and special thanks to QCMGR for his helpful posts about building these things.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS too!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:03:06 AM EDT
[#1]
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too, and welcome to the board!

Gene
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:56:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome and Happy New Year!

Post pics of what you have built and maybe we can suggest what other options you can do with your future builds. Off the top of my head, I would build a tack driver.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Mike.  Welcome aboard ... Don't forget to check out the hometown forum every once in awhile.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Hello Mike, how do you feel about gladiator movies?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top