Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 11:49:42 PM EDT
Here is my newest dream turned to reality with the help of a Credit card tonight:

I already have an Aero Precision Upper and lower set and an Aimpoint ML2 4MOA (Larue Cantilever Mount, FDE cover, and Killflash on the way)

Ordered as of Tonight:
14.5" BCM Mid Length Barrel
BCM Full Auto Carrier
BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 Large Latch
YHM Phantom Comp/Flash
YHM Low Profile Gas Block
Daniel Defense Lite Rail 10.0

This will have all Magpul FDE Furniture, and either a VFG or a AFG.  The build will get a Magpul ASAP plate and will share the Magpul FDE MS2 Sling from my AK until the MS3 and RSA are available.  Also will have a Bad lever as well as some KNS Anti Rotation Pins.  Still haven't decided on light options.   Also this is going to ADCO for perm pin of the flash hider/comp if I'm not satisfied with the local guys price.  

This will be my new training weapon (Certified as a Police Basic Pistol and M16/AR15 Instructor) and HOPEFULLY my duty rifle for when I HOPEFULLY get a job as a police officer in the FREAKING NEAR FUTURE! (I've only done everything possible to become a cop in the last 6 years including time in the USMC as a Military Police K9 Handler)

My Questions:
Does anyone know for sure if the DD lite 10.0 will cover up the gas block on a mid length system?
Opinions on light options?
Any experiences with ADCO?
General Opinions of the Build?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure the 10.0 will cover a mid-length.

I like the Surefire I have mounted on my SHTF build ... but there are other options ... check lights and laser forum.

ADCO is top notch .. if I needed something cut, crowned or re-profiled etc etc  they would get the job.

Sounds like you have some quality parts ... should be a nice build.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top