Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/26/2003 2:34:41 PM EDT
I just got a Magpul MSS stock and I want to get my current carbine stock off my rifle. I want to shoot this thing before I leave for OCS next week so I don't have time to order the proper tools. I don't care about the current teli-stock tube. How can I get this thing off? A pipe wrench?

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:41:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mrf2: How can I get this thing off? A pipe wrench?
View Quote
I use one of those rubber sling wrenches you can buy at most hardware stores. Won't marr the surface or anything, get a nice solid grip too.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:44:33 PM EDT
Thanks! Think I'll try that first...
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:35:42 PM EDT
Fyi- that rubber strap wrench worked really really well! mrf2
Top Top