Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 5:46:15 AM EDT
I have a chance to buy a colt accurized rifle for 850 dollars with less than 100 rounds fired through it comes with one piece scope mount.ergo grip it has the 24 inch bbl is this a good deal i have about 2 days to decide if i want it or not.than he is going to advertise it are these guns accurite.what does accurized mean                  thanks anybody
                          balistic
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:20:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Since the Colt CR6724 a $1500 rifle I'd say it's an [b]excellent[/b] deal!

If you decide that you don't want it give the seller my e-mail address so [b]I[/b] can buy it [:D]

[email protected]

More info [url=http://www.colt.com/CMCI/Accurized.asp]here[/url]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:34:19 AM EDT
[#2]
As an owner of one of these CR6724 rifles, yes that's an excellent price, yes they are accurate and they are most accurate with 77 SMK rounds, if ya need load info, give me a holler as I have come-ups for a Mil-Dot Leupold mounted one out to the 1000 yard line.

From the horses mouth here:[url]http://www.colt.com/law/car.asp[/url]

exerpt:
Colt Accurized Rifle features an all new Colt free floating, 24" (61 cm) Stainless Steel HEAVY Barrel with a 1 in 9" (229 mm) rifling twist and 11 degree target crown that deliver optimal accuracy in a semiauto platform. Included as part of the Colt Accurized Rifle design is an all-aluminum tubular handguard with twin sling swivel studs that allow for easy target sling and bipod attachment. Also, the Colt Accurized Rifle utilizes an enhanced trigger group for smoother and more consistent trigger pull. When situations demand rapid and accurate multiple shot deployment, the Colt Accurized Rifle delivers unparalleled accuracy. This new Colt concept provides law enforcement officers long range accuracy, with multiple shot capability.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#3]
An excellent gun and a great price.  My CAR-3 is one of the most accurate AR's I own.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top