Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2003 6:25:15 AM EDT
I ordered a set of the First Samco M44S handguards for my AR. I'd like to mount a light on them, but have no clue as to which light and mount to buy.

Can a flashlight like a Streamlight Scorpion be used with a pressure pad to lightit?

JoeLad
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:08:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm doing my own searching for this as well. I have an M500, but want a more cost-effective set up, the M44, forward grip, and a mount+surefire or Streamlight. Here's a combo, which allows you to use your thumb:

http://www.cmmginc.com/inventory_a/lights_tbl.html

i've seen tape switches, but IMO the thumb method seems better.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Can I use the G2 KR1 conversion recharge kit with the tape/pressure switch tailcap?
The kit has a body apapter to use the longer battery pack.

I like rechargable batteries. It also gives me more power options having both systems.

JoeLad
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top