Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 5:04:52 PM EDT
Getting my first AR.  Can anyone recommend a general AR instruction video?
MPEG download site?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I think your will find the AR15 community alot different from the bootlegging AK shops.

With AR's, you pay for what you get.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think your will find the AR15 community alot different from the bootlegging AK shops.

With AR's, you pay for what you get.

MPEG format, ETC, can be downloaded for a fee. It is worth the fee cause you don't have to wait or go to the P.O. box.
Interesting reply though.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure on that.

Most gun sites arent very up to date with technology as it apears to me. They are more in person/ phone call service oriented. And less email, electronic means of transaction typed.

There are a few videos for servicing the AR, but most dont really use them as they are not really needed for AR work. There is alot of info in the Build it Yourself and the Troubleshooting forums.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Getting my first AR.  Can anyone recommend a general AR instruction video?
MPEG download site?

I ordered the "Mastering the AR-15" DVD from Amazon.  It's a good intro but pretty basic so it may or may not fit your needs.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Go to the BUSHMASTERS site. They sell a DVD for $23.95 + shipping. Part # ADS-002
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top