Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2016 3:39:51 PM EDT
I need some help from the hive. I'm working on a project and need some options. The only stripped AR10 pattern lowers that I can find are the Armalite and MacTMil. I know Matrix Aerospace sells a set but I already have an upper with some machine work done to it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

MacTMil Lower

Armalite Lower

Matrix Aerospace Set
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Does Mega make a lower that meets your criteria?  Check Rainier Arms website.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does Mega make a lower that meets your criteria?  Check Rainier Arms website.
View Quote

Yes it would work, but aesthetically I don't think it would look right. I have a Genesis CNC upper and the Mega Lower has some "receiver matching set" machining on the ejection port side that wouldn't look good mated up to my lower. I know I'm being picky but this build will not be cheap. I know what I like and I'm big on aestetics. Thanks for the suggestion. Know of any others?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#3]
That Armalite lower is a "B" lower. Pmags a no-go.

What about Genesis CNC?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That Armalite lower is a "B" lower. Pmags a no-go.

What about Genesis CNC?
View Quote

I have an 80% Genesis CNC but milling it out is frustrating me. All I have is a drill press which is not preferred. Looking for a stripped lower to use until I can finish the 80% one.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top