Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2013 3:24:52 PM EDT
As most people know Loki Weapons Systems shut down leaving a lot of people, including myself, with partial builds.  Finding Loki upper or lower receivers is all but impossible but finally after a year of searching I managed to buy a brand new set of stripped upper and lower receivers along with some other parts not Loki.  I used the lower to complete my rifle and now I'm selling the stripped upper.  These are impossible to find which is why I had to pay a bit of a premium to get the parts.  However, I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to this kind of thing and I need help on what to charge for the upper.  Could you guys please give me what you think I should ask for this part? I really, really need some help on this since I have several people already waiting in line to buy this.  I want to get what it's worth but I don't want to ask too much either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok...never mind.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
wut
Link Posted: 4/27/2013 2:05:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Put it on GB or EE too see if placing x amount of dollars will move it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2013 2:37:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had a Sabre Defence rifle since before they got in all that shit and I 'd say it's worth $500 million....I may ask Eleventy Billion if times get hard.
Link Posted: 4/27/2013 2:54:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've had a Sabre Defence rifle since before they got in all that shit and I 'd say it's worth $500 million....I may ask Eleventy Billion if times get hard.

I only gots sebenty lebben dollerz, can i bys your guuun?
Link Posted: 4/27/2013 3:16:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Not tech
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top